Second "output" device (headphones) disappear from sound devices after instaling Realtek HD audio driver

Nov 6, 2018
Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my english.

Here is a question. I have motherboard Asrock Fatal1ty gaming K6 (Z370) and when I instaled windows 10 (64) everything works just fine. When i plug my headphones into front panel, they show up as "output" device and speakers stop playing. Then when i instal Realtek driver (for managing sound, EQ, and so one) In "outupt" devices stays only speakers and headphones disapper. When i plug headphones into front panel, sound is playing from speakers and from headphones, or they are playing from headphones and not from speakers, but sound is like ass with banging creaking and stuff like that.

Other thing is that when i dont have instaled that Realtek driver and I want to use Sound blaster cinema 3, which my motherboard supports, program says me this:

The current selected audio device is disabled, not present, not supported by the aplication or has unplugged jack connections. Do you want to select another audio device now?

Whatever i click "yes" or "no", program starts but I cant do anything in it. But when I instal Realtek DH audio driver, I can work with Sound blaster cinema 3 with no issues. However then i have same issue as i described earlier with that "only one output device".

Can you please someone solve this problem? Thank you very much for your time.