[SOLVED] Second pair of Logitech G430 louder on one side.

Max_Pare

Reputable
May 13, 2016
A while back i bought a G430 headset, after 4 days of normal use the left side became quiter and seemed to just not play certain frequencies, so i got it replaced by amazon with a new one, and now, after a couple months, it has the same issue once again. I tried to reinstall all drivers and the logitech gaming software with no luck, it still has the issue with or without the usb dongle, and of course logitech will not give me a refund because i bought it on amazon. Is there anything i should try before i throw this piece of garbage in the trash? Honestly this is nothing short of a scam to me, tons of people all over the internet complaining about this headset having this exact issue but they still have the balls to sell it for 60$, this is baffling to me, i'm never touching a logitech product ever in my life. Can you reccomend a decent headset (with mic) for generic use (Music, Videgames and what not)? Possibily one that will not stop working after 3 months of normal use, thank you.

Solution
That's normal.

Usually in Logitech G series mice the left click is softer but that's only to reduce effort in clicking as a lot of their mice are only for right handed people.

and it's ok considering that 85 % people in the world are right handed.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
That's normal.

Usually in Logitech G series mice the left click is softer but that's only to reduce effort in clicking as a lot of their mice are only for right handed people.

and it's ok considering that 85 % people in the world are right handed.

Solution