Second Sight PC Demo

There is a 600mb size demo of stealth/action shooter Second Sight out for
the PC...Filename - secondsightsetup.exe .....
I havent tryed for it yet....anybunny got opinions ??? anybun' Know if it
will run on my poor-old-hated-by-modern-people WINDOWS 98 ?????
Luv mouse
@@@@@@@

Andrew

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:22:14 +0100, "trimble bracegirdle"
<newmouse@beeb.netREMOVESPAM> wrote:

>There is a 600mb size demo of stealth/action shooter Second Sight out for
>the PC...Filename - secondsightsetup.exe .....
>I havent tryed for it yet....anybunny got opinions ??? anybun' Know if it
>will run on my poor-old-hated-by-modern-people WINDOWS 98 ?????

I downloaded it, but I haven't played it yet as it only plays for 15
minutes and I want to be in the right mood for that 15 minutes.

15 mins is tOTTallY redickulass ...wot they tink they doing?....I try most
demos but snot wasting time with this .....15 min demo playtime then you
have to pay to unlock the hole thing...
600 mb is not very big for a modern full game .....looks like cheap n nasty
???
luv mouse
@@@@@@@

Andrew

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:22:14 +0100, "trimble bracegirdle"
<newmouse@beeb.netREMOVESPAM> wrote:

>There is a 600mb size demo of stealth/action shooter Second Sight out for
>the PC...Filename - secondsightsetup.exe .....
>I havent tryed for it yet....anybunny got opinions ???

I just tried it, but frustration about not being able to get out of
the first level and motion sickness stopped me playing it before the
15 minute limit kicked in. It is very consoley and doesn't have very
good mouse control. The basic story and gameplay is fine for a console
game, but doesn't have much to offer on the PC.