Question Second SSD issue

Feb 28, 2021
Hello, first time to post here and I hope I find a solution for my problem.
My problem is that I got a new gaming PC a long time ago it was all fine and good untill I decided to get an extra SSD for more storatge.
My first SSD is Kingston 960gb 10x something and I installed a second SSD another Kingston but its 1tb 15x.
It worked fine and I installed some new games on it untill suddenly my second SSD (the new one) disconnected by it self.
I thought maybe I didn't tight up the connection to it so I disconnect it and reconnect it, it worked for some time but returned to disconnect again.
And sometimes it doesn't disconnect but when I try to navigate to anything it it will freeze up and load forever.
I noticed that when it does that my storage useage light keeps on and my if I try to play some games in my main SSD it might freeze up for sometime.
My fix for the issue is to force shutdown the PC (hold the power button) and start it up again thank god it works all the time but I fear that it might get worst.

::::::::TL DR: second SSD freeze up and disconnect untill I force shutdown the PC

any help will be appreciated

make sure you have the latest motherboard BIOS and the latest motherboard system drivers.
try different SATA and power cables. also try a different SATA motherboard port.
download any Kingston drivers that may be available from their product support page.

format the drive then run a drive scan on it for any possible problems.

Feb 28, 2021
I tried to update the bios and everything else but that didn't fix the problem.
I tried to switch SATA cables and power cables between my 2 SSDs and didn't plug in the second one (the one I had problem with) and started up the PC but I got black screen and the PC didn't start.
Didn't wait much and switched back the cables so maybe its becuase of the SATA cable I guess or maybe its becuase of how I plug it (I kinda plug it firmly with no space behind the cable plug).
So yeah not 100% sure but maybe its the SATA cable in my case