Inspect element keeps popping up in browsers

May 22, 2020
So I just upgraded my old crappy laptop to use SSD without copying old files because it has nothing important. I installed the same windows 8.1 to the SSD through flashdisk and it went okay. But when I open browsers (edge and firefox), inspect element keeps popping up, making the browser unusable. Other things I noticed is I can't click the start icon unless I click it from laptop keyboard, also touchpad went off.

Before upgrade, I have a graphic tablet, keyboard, and headset plugged, no problems. And after this problem, I've tried to unplug keyboard and tablet and restart the laptop, it's normal again.

The secondary keyboard is 2 months old and tablet is 1 year old, working well with old HDD. Is the problem has something related to SSD?

May 22, 2020
Sounds like you have a stuck key. Inspect Element is Ctl+sft+i so guessing one of those keys is stuck. If you swap back with the old drive and this works you may need to update your drivers from the vendor support site on the new Windows setup.
I don't think the keyboard has stuck problem. About drivers, I found out that the usb2.0 crw is the problem. I've updated the driver and it's normal again. Thank you!

May 22, 2020
Sounds like you have a stuck key. Inspect Element is Ctl+sft+i so guessing one of those keys is stuck. If you swap back with the old drive and this works you may need to update your drivers from the vendor support site on the new Windows setup.
Oh, another thing that I just discovered is, the errors happened in both 2 usb 3.0 ports. Kinda weird that 2.0 should've worked on 3.0, but I've tried to swap those 3 devices, only on 2.0 port that has no problem, no inspect element popping up again. I've ordered 2.0 port hub so I can work again. I think it's done now.