[SOLVED] Secondary PC for streaming and recording ?

lionfamlee

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
Hello, I have a dedicated gaming PC...Asus Prime 450, I7, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080ti, etc. I am wanting to start streaming and recording my Xbox Series X, PS5, and PC game play using a Razer Ripsaw HD. I figured I needed a secondary PC to stream and record my game play from my main PC. So I am wanting to know wha kind of specs does the secondary PC need to be?

Solution
if you want to stream games from your PC to Twitch or YouTube, NVidia's GeForce Experience has a built-in encoder that will do that for you with minimal overhead.

If you want to stream your XBox, I think it also has a built in twitch encoder (at least the most recent generations do)
if you want to stream games from your PC to Twitch or YouTube, NVidia's GeForce Experience has a built-in encoder that will do that for you with minimal overhead.

If you want to stream your XBox, I think it also has a built in twitch encoder (at least the most recent generations do)

Solution

lionfamlee

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
I really appreciate all the input. Previously I read about if you somekne wants to stream snoothly and with no issues, you, needed to add a second PC dedicated to stream.

Ok. So I should be able to stream and game on the same unit and use the capture card with my PC to stream or just use the Twitch app on the console to stream.

TRENDING THREADS