Security camera artifacts?

Me____Eve1965

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016
Artifacts on Arlo night vision camera. Looks like orbs flying around in my garage. Hum mm kind if scarry. Anybody else see anything with night vision security cameras?

Solution
Have you considered the possibility that the camera is working fine and there are orbs of light flying around in your garage? Ghosts, aliens?

If the camera works in the infrared, could this be masses of heated air? Do you have heat in the garage?
Have you considered the possibility that the camera is working fine and there are orbs of light flying around in your garage? Ghosts, aliens?

If the camera works in the infrared, could this be masses of heated air? Do you have heat in the garage?

Solution

Me____Eve1965

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016

Me____Eve1965

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016
I know it is not bugs flying around for sure. If I go into the garage when it's dark and look around I see nothing. Then I go back and check the video and see the small "orbs". No my garage is not heated. I was doing some research on the Internet after I made the post , and it suggested it has something to do with the IR in the camera. So it is probably nothing just some kind of artifact. But that does not explain how something that looked like paper money went flying out my garage door to the house and across the garage and out the door where I drive my car in. I wish there was someway I could download the video so you could see. Because I know that sounds crazy but I know what I have on I wish there was someway I can download the video so you could see. Because I know that sounds crazy but I know what I have on video and I know what I saw. Trust me I'm just a normal person that saw something very very strange on the security camera video.

Mar 31, 2019
Post to YouTube or something and leave the link, I recently view something similar on inverted mode on my iPhone in my house, flying around what looks like under intelligent control . Scary! !!
It’s the Chinese ...