Security for Windows 2000 Server

Which guide i should use to secure my windows 2000 server

as i found many different guides from Microsoft itself

1) Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide
downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=15E83186-A2C8-4C8F-A9D0-A0201F639A56&DisplayLang=en

2)Securing Windows 2000 Server.pdf
downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9964CF42-E236-4D73-AEF4-7B4FDC0A25F6&displaylang=en

3) Windows 2000 Security Configuration Guide
http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/c/c/8cc94365-13d6-4975-bf69-9d4cd16a01a7/w2kccscg.pdf

I found no problem to secure my Windows XP systems, as i found only one
security guide from Microsoft
but this is not the case with 2000 server

please do help me !

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers,
Shekar

please dont reply to this
as it is mistakenly posted in Windows XP discussions ?

please do reply to the thread in Windows 2000 Security discussions

thank you !

-shekar