Question Security system errors

Apr 22, 2019
So my pc rebooted itself today, again but this time I think its a software problem instead of a PSU problem like the last time. Well I was playing a game, and it rebooted itself, I checked for outdated drivers tho I found nothing, I enabled all 4 CPUs (I think I had done that already I don't know how it reset) I used virtual memory, I checked for malware and I found nothing. But when I went into event viewer-windows logs-application I came across some error icons and most of them were "SecurityCenter" not all of them as I said, and there also a few warnings on the "SecurityCertificateClients-AutoEnrollment... I think that I should do an in-place upgrade, or defrag the hard drive, and also I'm currently running a system scan using the CMD.

So my pc rebooted itself today, again but this time I think its a software problem instead of a PSU problem like the last time. Well I was playing a game, and it rebooted itself, I checked for outdated drivers tho I found nothing, I enabled all 4 CPUs (I think I had done that already I don't know how it reset) I used virtual memory, I checked for malware and I found nothing. But when I went into event viewer-windows logs-application I came across some error icons and most of them were "SecurityCenter" not all of them as I said, and there also a few warnings on the "SecurityCertificateClients-AutoEnrollment... I think that I should do an in-place upgrade, or defrag the hard drive, and also I'm currently running a system scan using the CMD.
When a PC reboots itself most of the time for me it is a overheating issue or the power supply is dying. Check your vents on your computer case be sure you clean them to allow good airflow. You should have a air intake on the front and an exhaust fan on the back and/or top.