See The New Trailer For 'Rainbow Six: Siege' Operation Dust Line DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-Nigma

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
They are simply ineffective: they cover your view, and most fire in real life goes to the figure and not face.

Highlanderwolf

Commendable
May 9, 2016
Honestly felt that this game sucked
Any particular reason that you felt that way? It's by no means a perfect game, but just coming on and posting that it sucked is really a waste of everybody's time.

Murdock4321

Reputable
May 25, 2015
Why don't we have those shields for our troops now?
Because it would be a joke, it makes the weapon impossible to manage and to make it stop anything besides debris it would have to weigh a ton. Having that thing on your gun would make it difficult to get through a door let alone do anything else, plus once it gets scratched up its worthless.

I played the beta and thought this game was fun, but the net code was so terrible I never purchased it. I guess there working on fixing it now, but its too late. By making it multiplayer only they shot themselves in the foot.

Murdock4321

Reputable
May 25, 2015
Why don't we have those shields for our troops now?
Because it would be a joke, it makes the weapon impossible to manage and to make it stop anything besides debris it would have to weigh a ton. Having that thing on your gun would make it difficult to get through a door let alone do anything else, plus once it gets scratched up its worthless.

I played the beta and thought this game was fun, but the net code was so terrible I never purchased it. I guess there working on fixing it now, but its too late. By making it multiplayer only they shot themselves in the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS