Seeking Used Quintum VoIP Gateway Equipment

David

The standard vendors recurringly appear when searching (blue-lava,
Pulsewan, etc). Who have you had success with in your ventures that
may have taken you off the beaten path to vendors hungry to earn your
business?

R/David

wemaoc

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
Dear Sirs:
We are a Telecom Company in Spain, which most popular bussines is VoIP services, like wholesale and GSM end pointer as one.
Our company is now in separating time, and we are looking for sell part of our equipment that we don't use. This equipment have a very little used and it is in perfect status, of course.
We would like if you could be interested on it, and make us an offer for all this package of equipment, or if you could let us know about any company that you think maybe is interesting on this.
We don't want earn a lot of money with this sell but we would like leave it as soon as posible, and it would be our pleassure listen some kind of offer about it.

1 x Cisco AS 5300 (4 E1 - Ethernet Connection)
2 x Quintum DX 2060 (2 E1 - Each One)
5 x Orion Channel GSM Bank (90 simms - Each One)

Thank you very much for your attention.
Looking for your kindly answer.
Best Regards,

David Junco

vikram9495

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2007
DEAR MR DAVID,
I WANT TO BUY YOUR ORION CHANNEL BANK.PLEASE CONTACT ME power.vikram@gmail.com OR CALL ME 00-880-1713147793

Hello David,

I may buy Quintum DX2060 and the GSM channel banks if the price is good. Please feel free to contact me on my email below or you can call me on my number mentioned below.

email : riazpkit75@yahoo.com

Contact# : +92 (300) 9275656

Thanks and Regards

Riaz Malik