Question Seeking Windows stability!!

Feb 24, 2019
So I thought this warranted a new post. I’ve built a beaut of a new rig! Everything is installed including new bios flashes, etc. only one windows update has failed..more on this.

So, the thing is smokin and I’m loving it. But all of a sudden...crash! It simply turns off. So, after several minutes, sometimes ten minutes, sometimes, 2, the system just completely crashes.

Now one might think bios, but this happened both before and after I flashed the bios with its updates.

I’m now thinking the chipset driver which I have failed to understand how to install. Perhaps some executables that I have done trying to update the chipset driver caused an issue.

Is it a Windows issue at all? The bios software all works fine and never crashes, but windows it crashes. Suddenly and without warning. What about that Windows update error? I’ve searched on that and can’t seem to resolve it. I can’t tell you the error because it appears Windows Update is failing to fully open. Hmmm.....

Must I have to reinstall Windows? Perhaps I am missing something?

Feb 24, 2019
CPU is at 95 degree Celsius!! That’s over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s high right? I have a cooler master 120ml rgb fan CPU cooler. The only connections are for two fans and the rgb stuff. Everything is connected well I thought. How do you tell if your CPU cooler is not working? I mean other than the obvious.

Feb 24, 2019
NO MORE CRASHES!! And she is running way faster and i sailed right through the windows install. So, i think it was definitely temperature related.

Incidentally, this site reviewed my Cooler Master ML120r CPU cooler a short while ago. Im sending it back to Amazon.