[SOLVED] Seem to be getting weird graphical errors in game

Jun 4, 2020
As the title says, I have been getting weird graphical anomalies on my screen and I have been asking around in places but I have yet to learn anything about it. I seem to get flashing colors on my screen for no particular reason, and yesterday for the first time my screen just went black kind of. I have tried playing other games and I don't get this problem. I only seem to get it when I play warzone specifically, I can play the regular multiplayer without any problems. I have tried running furmark and unigine heaven to see if I get any similar artifacting but I can't see anything. My temps stay below 70 celsius at all times and I'm just not too sure what causes it.

Ryzen 7 2700x
16gb 3000mhz ram
Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1070
500gb Samsung 970 EVO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqXiyr_AH3c&feature=youtu.be

Jun 4, 2020
Alright can you answer a few questions for me
  1. is anything overclocked or changed
  2. are you using the latest drivers
  3. Do you have vsync on?
  4. Is it the moniter
Nothing is overclocked or changed, all my parts are factory overclocked and I have shifted any of those numbers from the factory set point. Yes I am on the latest drivers. I am not running vsync but I am running gsync, but disabling that doesn't fix it. I don't believe its the monitor because I am able to record it using shadowplay and also I have used a different monitor with a different cable and still have the same problems.