[SOLVED] Sekiro 21:9 Ultrawide fix support applied but....

Karmazyn83

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013
....when I am low on health the middle of the screen is in this red frame with reddish colour or where I sneak around picture in the middle is of darker shade.

As it was announced that 21:9 wont be supported in this game, is there a way of switching sneaking and low health effects off?

UW in this game is amazing and unofficial fix is awesome but these effects man....

Thanks,

Solution
Did you get the fix from wsgf? If so you may want to put this on there forum so they can make a fix for that or disable those effects if it's a issue.

Karmazyn83

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013
Did you get the fix from wsgf? If so you may want to put this on there forum so they can make a fix for that or disable those effects if it's a issue.
Yes, the fix was found on wsgf. I dont have account there yet and thought that there might be some Ultrawide ninja here on this forum.
Thanks for your reply though. Going straight to the source make sense :)

WildCard999

Titan
Yes, the fix was found on wsgf. I dont have account there yet and thought that there might be some Ultrawide ninja here on this forum.
Thanks for your reply though. Going straight to the source make sense :)
Hopefully it does get fixed, was looking forward to playing Sekiro on my 2560x1080P/75hz monitor but didn't buy it due to this thread lol. Saw a YT vid of 21:9 gameplay and it does look amazing.