Select the driver to install.

Nabilio

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
I finished putting together my first pc build, downloaded the windows 10 iso from Microsoft (on an imac) to a USB 3.0 flash drive.
Plugged the usb drive into a USB 3.0 port(no 2.0 on case) and turned on my new pc. A screen came up asking for language and time settings for windows like normal then onto the next screen I click install and the message comes up "a media driver your computer needs is missing"

There's nothing I can do after that besides browse or rescan. My case only has USB 3.0 ports and I've read that usually putting the USB drive into a 2.0 port fixes the issue, I've tried rebooting it with the USB drive plugged into a USB 2.0 that's on the back panel of the motherboard and still got the same problem. Not sure what to do. There's no way for me to access the Internet on the new pc to intall any drivers. I would strongly appreciate any advice!

- I am stumped . I somewhat feel like standing in front of a wall, putting my hands behind my head and using them to triple the force of slamming my face into the wall, knocking loose all memory of my plethoric metaphorical brick walls that keep standing before me in the digital world. -