[SOLVED] Selecting the right 2070S

protter

Honorable
Oct 21, 2015
When I was looking for the right graphics card, I decided on the RTX 2070 Super. Unfortunately the selection is not made with it yet. If I look at pcpartpicker there are 54 different cards with this chip. And the price varies from 500 to almost 900€.
How can i choose between them?

the cheapest = the best?
it has exactly the same as the rest?
https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/

Solution
Get an EVGA XC man, best 550 euros I ever spent. There's a 2070 super version too.
At first I got a Gigabyte 2070 which was ok but run way too hot. At 500eu I guess you get what you pay for.

The EVGA XC I just got, holy <Mod Edit> it runs most game at from 1750-1800Mhz core clock that's way above the base factory clock. Temps always at <70C which is why the card auto boost itself so much I suppose.

Never once been disappointed with EVGA.
Not sure about MSI, for the same price I would just stick with EVGA.
Best,
May 9, 2020
Get an EVGA XC man, best 550 euros I ever spent. There's a 2070 super version too.
At first I got a Gigabyte 2070 which was ok but run way too hot. At 500eu I guess you get what you pay for.

The EVGA XC I just got, holy <Mod Edit> it runs most game at from 1750-1800Mhz core clock that's way above the base factory clock. Temps always at <70C which is why the card auto boost itself so much I suppose.

Never once been disappointed with EVGA.
Not sure about MSI, for the same price I would just stick with EVGA.
Best,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: protter
Solution