Question Selective Standby? Windows 10? Logitech Unified reciever

Jan 23, 2020
I have been remodelling my pc these last couple of weeks, and upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. And having been running Windows 10 energy report powercfg -energy.

Originally it gave my 5 errors. Refering to standby issues. But a complete re-install using the correct motherboard drivers (and not those which Intel tries to force me to download). Reduced it from 5 to 3 errors.

screendump of the errorlog here View: https://imgur.com/a/Ada1O8n
(sorry the text is in danish).

I have been able to discover that device number 1, VID_046D&PID_C52B . Referces to Logitech Unified reciever which connect to both my keyboard (K900) and (M310) mouse.

device number VID_058F&PID_6366, refers to card reader which is build into my case (Silencio S600). But no driver other than the standard Windows 10 one exists to my knowledge.

The third one, VID_04F9&PID_009E I cannot idenfity using Google. So I don't know if its the internal USB header or something else.

But in regards to standby, I have been able to elimite what is causing my machine to be forced out of standby.

Its the Logitech Unified reciever. If I under device Manager disable keyboard HUD/Mouse HUD from being able to bring this computer out of standby. Then this allows me to put the computer in standby/hyb. However then I have to push power button to allow it wake up again.

And thusly here we come to my question. Anyone else here who using logitech keyboard/mice who have experieced a similar issue with Logitech Unified reciever? And is normal it prevents computers from enter into standby? Or could mine be broken?

any mouse movement will wake your pc up, usualy people disables mouse and let keyboard on
its configurable in device manager, no need to do it on unified receiver

as for your 3rd device, that is from company which makes printers, scanners, fax machines and something around that area

ASK THE COMMUNITY