Oct 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

So I have a Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 Ram, GTX 1060 6GB. The problem is I really dont feel like im using the Ryzen to its full potential at all as I literally ONLY game on my PC. Before I had the Ryzen, I was running a i5-4590 with the same gfx card, and I've seen no difference in gaming performance at all. Therefore, I was thinking if it is worth selling my Mobo, Ryzen, and DDR4 ram, and going back to the old platform, and using the extra money to buy myself something like a 1070 or 1070ti to see greater gaming performance. Do u all think its worth?

Hi everyone,

So I have a Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 Ram, GTX 1060 6GB. The problem is I really dont feel like im using the Ryzen to its full potential at all as I literally ONLY game on my PC. Before I had the Ryzen, I was running a i5-4590 with the same gfx card, and I've seen no difference in gaming performance at all. Therefore, I was thinking if it is worth selling my Mobo, Ryzen, and DDR4 ram, and going back to the old platform, and using the extra money to buy myself something like a 1070 or 1070ti to see greater gaming performance. Do u all think its worth?
Kidding, right ?

rodrigoxm49

Great
Oct 13, 2019
Kidding, right ?
Depending which games are being played, it's possible that people don't see any difference between old Hanswell (even 4/4) to Ryzen. Probably it's the case. It's the only answer possible here.

At least on 15 or 20 games the boost on performance, depending which GPU card are being used, the difference is noticiable, like we all know. Specially from old 4/4. i7 4790 would be a different story, since it's still a good 4/8 and 60FPS is doable for it in any game.

Depending which games are being played, it's possible that people don't see any difference between old Hanswell (even 4/4) to Ryzen. Probably it's the case. It's the only answer possible here.

At least on 15 or 20 games the boost on performance, depending which GPU card are being used, the difference is noticiable, like we all know. Specially from old 4/4. i7 4790 would be a different story, since it's still a good 4/8 and 60FPS is doable for it in any game.
It still doesn't make sense going to long dead platform with 0 chance of any meaningful upgrade . 4 to 5 generations old.

Reactions: TCA_ChinChin