Selling AMD FX 8120 (Asking $120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Fletcher

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
A4GNXNU.jpg

JvW5wjg.jpg

I recently upgraded to a more powerful CPU. Comes in original packaging with original unused cooler. I have personally overclocked it to 4.2 GHz stable with an H100i. Asking $120 since the CPU is normally $150 new. Would be willing to ship to lower 48 states, just ask and we can figure something out. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Link to Newegg page for details: AMD FX 8120

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
hey kevin.. glad you posted a pic, but you need a lil more than what 'cha got there..

..::Rules for posting in the Deals section::..

For all ‘For Sale’ items, the following must be followed:

1. Personal photo of the item along with description. Photo must include ‘Tom’s Hardware, current date and your forum username. Include all items in photo, including any packaging and accessories (if possible) that are part of the final sale. (see example below) It is STRONGLY suggested to include country + state/region of residence (also city, if you wish) either in your message title and/or in the first few lines of the classified itself. Tom's is an international community, and shipment/currency conversion can pose issues for some members, and this also makes it easier to identify localized products being exchanged.

airdeano

Kevin Fletcher

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
Thanks for the heads up, I misread the rules a bit. All fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.