Status
Not open for further replies.

imac9556

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2002
Hi, I just built this computer on July 1, 2002 and it is like new. I treated this computer with great care and made out the finest components. I am selling this complete system for $1000, which has a monitor, computer, mouse, keyboard, and speakers. All resonable offers accepted also.
Here are the specs:
These are the specific System parts:
Ok, these are the specific specs:

Windows 98 Upgrade from the Windows 95 OEM CD, original cds included
Office 97 Small Business OEM CD
All the original driver discs, manuals, accessories that came with the parts are included in this pacakge.
MSI 845 Ultra-AR (MS-6398) Motherboard -retail motherboard with warranty on it still, will include receipt
Intel Penitum 4 1.8A Ghz Processor -retail processor with warranty on it still, will include receipt
Crucial Technology DDR PC2100 256MB of Memory cooled with the ThermalTake Memory Cooling Solutions
Iomega Zip250 w/ zip100 disks
Dell 15in Monitor
Philips 8x4x32x CD-RW Drive CDRW800 Series, will include 15 blank cd-r discs.
Toshiba DVD-ROM Drive
1.44mb Floppy Drive
Zip 250mb Drive
20GB Maxtor 7200RPM HD
SMC Networks EzNet 10/100 PCI Ethernet Card
ActionTec 56k modem
ActionTec Firewire Card w/ 1 internal firewire port and 3 firewire ports
4 USB Ports total, 2 motherboard, 2 on MSI D-Bracket (2 usb ports, and 4 diagnostic lights)
ATi Technologies Rage Fury Pro AGP 4x, 32MB of Video Memory, VIVO (video in/out, svideo ports)
All built in an AOpen Case with 350watt power supply
Windows 98 and Office 97 will be included w/ the cds
3-piece altec lansing ACS-33 Speakers
AOpen PS/2 Keyboard
AOpen PS/2 Scrolling Mouse

I still have the manuals for the motherboard and the boxes for it. the system is allready assembled. If you have any other questions, please contact me by email to: rtung@kc.rr.com and then we can discuss, all acceptable offers accepted also. I'll include more system specifics and some pictures soon or if requested when you email me. These parts are brand new, just assembled on July 1, 2002. I need to sell the computer because I need the money for school. Thanks everyone for reading this.

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
dude, we just told you how much that computer is worth, and it wasn't $1000. For that price I could build someone a 2Ghz machine with a new cd burner, a dvd drive and an ASUS MB. You are crazy

imac9556

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2002
Dude, srry then. You don't have to call me crazy, can you say to rethink your decision on the price? I also said a resonable offer! Well, I'll sell this complete system for $800, or other resonable offer accepted also! Thanks everyone

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
Sorry, bout that last post, I think I forgot to take my ridlin this morning. I am better now. If you would like to slap me silly, let me know and I will give you my address..
:)

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
he was right, it is a piece of junk by today's standards, not worth more than $500, considering it's used as well. One would be better just buying new parts with the warranty.

Soon enough, Intel will make the i845s...imagine dual channel Sdram...*shudder*

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
not to be rude but try looking at the previous replies..

And also think how much it is going to be to ship that thing, with the monitor and all..

Ok Everyone! I lowered the computer price to $600!! Please someone buy it thanks.
he was right, it is a piece of junk by today's standards, not worth more than $500, considering it's used as well. One would be better just buying new parts with the warranty.
Try selling it in the pennysaver or in your local paper... Hell I still see PII's go around here (Pittsburgh, PA) for 300 bucks, and thats because someone shoved a CD-Burner in it before it was sold...

Been thining about starting my own buisness , but then Goodwill computers put that idea to rest by offering shitty machines at rolls-royce prices.... and they sell at an alarming rate.

You dont have an <b>ANY</b> key? Your keyboard must not be Windows XP certified...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lonemagi on 10/10/02 06:54 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Status
Not open for further replies.