Selling Gateway DX4320-17 computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsRobert

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
You can see the specs here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113130

I purchased this computer in 2011 online from Fry's Electronics. The computer is in perfect working condition as well. I've opened up the computer in the past to clean the dust off. I've only upgraded the PSU to a 650 watt and HDD to a 1TB 7200rpm one. I'm not sure what these sell for so I'm asking for $400. I prefer selling to somebody within the U.S. Shipping depends on the location of the buyer as well. I apologize for the low quality images ahead of time.

aRUaryy.jpg

I couldn't seem to close the cover around the front of the PC after dusting it off so it left a minor indent.

cH3jZ1v.jpg

MyNameIsRobert

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
I don't know if bumping is against the rules for this forum but I apologize ahead of time. I'm trying to sell this for $150 but does anyone know what price this goes for used?

*EDIT* inserting original post here

Hello I am selling my video card that I bought online in 2012 from Frys Electronics. The card is used but still in working condition and was never overclocked. I am from San Diego, CA in the states. Send me a PM if you wish to discuss price and shipping. Also apologies for the low quality photo and it being upside down.

L60Z1dm.jpg

*EDIT* inserting my second post here

I'm dropping the price to $120 with shipping costs. I would prefer someone living within the U.S. if possible.

SOLD

MyNameIsRobert

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
[Deleted by mod, undeleted by another. Will let this stand as a bump, but please do update with photos of the new items.]

I'll upload the photos first thing tomorrow PST time for the natural light. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.