Selling Intel E7500 Dual-Core CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

robax91

Distinguished
image_1.jpg

Enlarge Picture
Worked great for gaming, but I've recently upgraded since I've gotten some graduation money. I kept good care of it and it comes with the original box and everything in it (even the sticker badge). The thermal paste has been cleaned off the heatsink since it was used so make sure to get your own thermal paste.

Items being sold:
1. Intel 2.93 Ghz E7500 socket 775 dual-core CPU
2. Stock Intel heatsink
3. Original box with plastic protectors
4. Instruction manual
5. Intel Sticker

I haven't really decided on a price considering some buyers might want this shipped far away. I'm from Illinois, USA so I will say that based on Amazon's pricing from used units, mine is around $30 USD, but it can change depending on how far I have to ship it (don't want to lose money giving a CPU away!)

More information on CPU:

http://ark.intel.com/products/36503/

I only accept paypal unless there is a public meet for purchase, send me a PM if interested. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions as I'm a forum supporter.

***I've requested this thread to be moved to the Deals section, thanks for the responses. If you are a mod and can move it sooner, it would be appreciated.***

robax91

Distinguished
Prices for shipping as per post office- Priority mail (was cheapest for size) as low as $7 for 1-2 states away and as low as $11 for coast shipping. Some locations may be cheaper than that or a few dollars more. I can only ship to USA locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.