[SOLVED] Selling old faulty monitor?

coldfunk

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2012
I've since purchased a better monitor, but I wanted to bring this one to my local computer store although I'm not sure they'd give me much. The screen functions fine, but I believe it's overheating or something is wrong with the board. It turns off and back on after a few minutes, at an increasing rate the longer it's on until it does it every 10 seconds or so. I'm just wondering what my selling options are and whether it's worth it. It's a Viewsonic VX2753mh. I don't really trust myself to take it apart let alone fix it myself without damaging it. Any advice would be welcome.

Solution
"It turns off and back on after a few minutes, at an increasing rate the longer it's on until it does it every 10 seconds or so "

$0.

Take it to your local electronics recycling center, and let it die a good death.

USAFRet

Titan
"It turns off and back on after a few minutes, at an increasing rate the longer it's on until it does it every 10 seconds or so "

$0.

Take it to your local electronics recycling center, and let it die a good death.

Solution