Selling Used Custom Built PC

Bloodhound717

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
I'm going to college soon, and I have built a custom pc a couple of years ago. It's pretty much in excellent condition, but since I won't be taking it with me to college I won't be needing it and I am going to sell it to buy a laptop. I was wondering what is the best way to sell it, and an estimation of what I could possibly sell it for. Here are the specs (Total I got it for including monitor and OS is around $1200):
Case: NZXT Phantom 410
CPU: Intel i5-4690k
GPU: Asus GTX 780 Poseidon (Apparently it's extremely rare so possibly sell for more)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8gb
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular
Monitor: Acer G7 Series G227HQLbi 21.5"

Is it possible to sell it for around $1000?

Solution
$1000? Not a chance. You could build a system that would crush that for less than a $1000 and it's used and old and outdated. Used PC's are like used cars. You never get in what you put out, and the owner always values it way too high.

And just because a old GPU is rare, doesn't mean it's worth anything except maybe to one person who wants to SLI it.
$1000? Not a chance. You could build a system that would crush that for less than a $1000 and it's used and old and outdated. Used PC's are like used cars. You never get in what you put out, and the owner always values it way too high.

And just because a old GPU is rare, doesn't mean it's worth anything except maybe to one person who wants to SLI it.

Solution

Bloodhound717

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014

So what would you suggest I do?