[SOLVED] Selling Vega 64 Help

Andrewbandrew05

Reputable
Jun 30, 2019
So this is a bit of a conitnuation of a previous thread, but as I think it's less likely for that to end up in trending so people actually see it, I've made a new one. Basically, I've decided to sell my Vega 64 on Ebay, as I can get much more money for it now than I could at basically any other time. So far its been on the site for about a day, and even though it is cheaper than any other Vega 64 on the site of the same quality it doesn't have any bids. Can ya'll take a look and provide any advice for how I should update the listing? (Like any more details or pictures etc etc)

Thanks!
PM me for the link

Mod Edit - No Links to Auctions

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution
Props for telling people to make sure about their psu, many of them dont even mention anything.
Here is how i would write that:
"

I am selling an Asus AREZ-STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING graphics card. It is used for gaming, but as you can see from the pictures, in excellent condition. I am selling it since i recently moved to a laptop with an rtx 2080. As it provides gaming performance suitable to my needs at the moment, I have decided to sell my GPU in my main rig. It has not been used in mining.

Additional Note:

Before buying please make sure you have a big enough PSU. This GPU is incredibly power-hungry.

"

I would take out that part about you loving the card and selling it for as much as you can now.
Idk it just sounds...
Props for telling people to make sure about their psu, many of them dont even mention anything.
"

I am selling an Asus AREZ-STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING graphics card. It is used for gaming, but as you can see from the pictures, in excellent condition. I am selling it since i recently moved to a laptop with an rtx 2080. As it provides gaming performance suitable to my needs at the moment, I have decided to sell my GPU in my main rig. It has not been used in mining.

Additional Note:

Before buying please make sure you have a big enough PSU. This GPU is incredibly power-hungry.

"

I would take out that part about you loving the card and selling it for as much as you can now.
Idk it just sounds weird to me.
Basically provide a link to the card and say it hasnt been used for mining, as a bunch of them are.

Reactions: Andrewbandrew05
Solution

Andrewbandrew05

Reputable
Jun 30, 2019
"

Additional Note:

"

Idk it just sounds weird to me.
Basically provide a link to the card and say it hasnt been used for mining, as a bunch of them are.
I did do a tiny bit of mining for folding at home fore more or less a month tho.

Andrewbandrew05

Reputable
Jun 30, 2019
I updated it to this.

ASUS AREZ STRIX RXVEGA64 O8G GAMING. Condition is "Used".

About the Card:
I am selling an Asus AREZ-STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING graphics card. It is used, but as you can see from the pictures, in excellent condition. I recently bought a laptop as a secondary system outfitted with an rtx 2060. As it provides gaming performance suitable to my needs at the moment, I have decided to sell my GPU in my main rig. It has done a tiny amount of mining when, as I wanted to help with the pandemic, I tried to find jobs for my computer to do for folding at home (Jobs were really hard to find at this point and I'd say my computer only actually was able to do them for 1/3 of a month in total.)
Additional Note:

Reactions: Dj0gany
I updated it to this.

ASUS AREZ STRIX RXVEGA64 O8G GAMING. Condition is "Used".

About the Card:
I am selling an Asus AREZ-STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING graphics card. It is used, but as you can see from the pictures, in excellent condition. I recently bought a laptop as a secondary system outfitted with an rtx 2060. As it provides gaming performance suitable to my needs at the moment, I have decided to sell my GPU in my main rig. It has done a tiny amount of mining when, as I wanted to help with the pandemic, I tried to find jobs for my computer to do for folding at home (Jobs were really hard to find at this point and I'd say my computer only actually was able to do them for 1/3 of a month in total.)
Additional Note:
Sounds good to me.