Semi- mobile office question

Jun 2, 2018
Hello, I have a small business and I’d like to be able to come out of my office and work out in my production room with my employees on occasion. I’m not extremely savvy about my options for a cpu that I could easily set up in 2 different locations to run like a desktop. I could set up a monitor and keyboard and mouse at both locations but I would like to be able to transport my cpu. I do a lot of photoshop so I’d like to get something with an i7 processor or something good. Would some sort of a tablet meet my needs or would a laptop that I can hook up be more practical? Or is there maybe another cool option I don’t know about. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thabks

Solution
The obvious solution is a business level laptop and docking stations (such as a Dell Latitude, also HP). Another solution is a higher power desktop workstation in your office and a cheaper laptop. Using the laptop, you would remote access the desktop PC.
The obvious solution is a business level laptop and docking stations (such as a Dell Latitude, also HP). Another solution is a higher power desktop workstation in your office and a cheaper laptop. Using the laptop, you would remote access the desktop PC.

Solution