'Senko No Ronde' for Dreamcast still coming

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

Highlander wrote:

> Senko No Ronde made by G.Rev, a NAOMI arcade VS shoot 'em up, is still
> going to be released on Dreamcast
>
> http://forum.shmups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4409

Hey, responsible use of crossposting...from Cygnus...I'm impressed.

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"I loves me kitty"
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

Highlander wrote:
> Senko No Ronde made by G.Rev, a NAOMI arcade VS shoot 'em up, is still
> going to be released on Dreamcast
>
> http://forum.shmups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4409
>

A single post, from one person on a free to subscribe forum who has made
88 posts in 7 months, who quotes no source, saying the game is still
coming. You really are scraping the barrel, aren't you?

If I make a random post in the shmups forum saying game x will be coming
out for system x does that also count as "news" in your book? Pathetic.

--
[ste]
"Throw me your matches 'cause I like to burn stuff"
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

"[ste parker]" wrote:

> Highlander wrote:
> > Senko No Ronde made by G.Rev, a NAOMI arcade VS shoot 'em up, is still
> > going to be released on Dreamcast
> >
> > http://forum.shmups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4409
> >
>
> A single post, from one person on a free to subscribe forum who has made
> 88 posts in 7 months, who quotes no source, saying the game is still
> coming. You really are scraping the barrel, aren't you?
>

Well, it's Cygnus...he has to get attention from somewhere, and when the news
stories dry up, momma's little boy still has to come up with a way to get what
he so desperately needs.

>
> If I make a random post in the shmups forum saying game x will be coming
> out for system x does that also count as "news" in your book? Pathetic.
>

I agree...he really is.

Bel
--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"I loves me kitty"
 

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001
516
0
18,980
0
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

"[ste parker]" wrote:
>
> Highlander wrote:
> > Senko No Ronde made by G.Rev, a NAOMI arcade VS shoot 'em up, is still
> > going to be released on Dreamcast
> >
> > http://forum.shmups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4409
> >
>
> A single post, from one person on a free to subscribe forum who has made
> 88 posts in 7 months, who quotes no source, saying the game is still
> coming. You really are scraping the barrel, aren't you?
snip

Especially as the usual suspects don't have it for preorder. Doesn't
mean it isn't still in development, but I'll hold off on judging it
sound until reputable dealers are saying it'll be out.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS