reckz93

Commendable
Jul 1, 2017
So i bought the game ones yesterday and on some bass notes they were buzzing on 50-80% volume.So i took the ear pads and the red dust cover off to see if dust and hair were there. There was nothing they were clean.So i removed the red dust covers and they didnt buzz anymore..so is this how it is supposed to be? i can't find anyone else with the same problem.

Lutfij

Titan
I don't think the dust covers are meant to be removed. You might want to bring Sennheiser support up to speed with the matter and perhaps it could be grounds for an RMA(due to a defective product, out of the box). Likewise, have you made sure that uninstalling and reinstalling the audio drivers changes the issue? You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your platform.

reckz93

Commendable
Jul 1, 2017
i've recently bought the GameOnes and they were buzzing at certain bass frequencies.I've removed the inner red mesh and the buzzing stopped.I replaced them and they new ones did the same thing. It's also happening to a friend of mine.When i remove the inner mesh the buzzing completely stops.Are there any solutions to that? I'm scared to leave the headphones without the mesh.

i've recently bought the GameOnes and they were buzzing at certain bass frequencies.I've removed the inner red mesh and the buzzing stopped.I replaced them and they new ones did the same thing. It's also happening to a friend of mine.When i remove the inner mesh the buzzing completely stops.Are there any solutions to that? I'm scared to leave the headphones without the mesh.

The solution was given in the first reply, contact support for the headphones, tell them what is happening, they will likely send you a new set.

TRENDING THREADS