Sennheiser Game One/Zero Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitHuman

Honorable
Oct 28, 2014
1.Will it fit a Small-ish head?
2.What's their difference?
3.Any other good headset I should take a look at?

Would it work well with: (I'm worried that that the BASS will be bad)

-Asus Z87-A
-Asus Geforce GTX 650Ti
-Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ
-Cooler Master Thunder Mod 620Watts Power Supply
-Liteon IHAS-124 24X Sata Black DVDRW
-Intel Core I5-4670K (3.40GHZ) 6MB/4Cores/4Threads/4600HDGFX/22NM LGA1160 Processor

Thanks, LH

Greetings,

There are better "pro" headphone sets for 100-150 euros, that can kick ass to G4ME 1/0. I'm not audiophile pro, I just know that I heard 1/0 and than I've had these studio headphones for 90 euro on my head [they were in massive discount at apple store] M-Audio headphones, and it was like. Yeah, this is a good comparison, the M-Audio headphones were like wiping Your ass with silk, and G4ME 1/0 was like wiping Your ass with nettle.

And I'm no audiophile, I just...that was my impression,

Hope this helps.

P.S.: The M-Audio played splendidly with some random iPad/iPod or whatever it was connected to, so Xonar will do just fine.

And the M-Audio were Q40 I believe.

LegitHuman

Honorable
Oct 28, 2014
I didn't quite get what you said...what is the product's name? (If it's not that big of a brand then it's not available in our country). I'm also not sure if it has a microphone built in and I need that for youtube...(Can't be a separate mic or a clip-on mic).

I'm sorry, M-Audio Q40 are professional studio monitors, they don't have microphone. They're used with separate microphone.

I'm just saying that the quality offered by M-Audio Q40 is heavily superior towards what Senn Game 1/0 offer, that's all. If You want the combo, You'll need to overpay it one way, or another.

LegitHuman

Honorable
Oct 28, 2014
I'm looking for something with a mic...and as of right now the sennheisers are my main choice but I'm worried about the bass...It doesn't have to be great quality but I'm looking forward to a decent and bare-able quality...

That's why people do it that way, that they wear higher quality headphones directly on ears, and lower quality on neck with microphone. Or having external microphone near keyboard is also a solution.

I'm not aware of any high-quality headphones, with studio-monitors-quality specifications to this day. But if there are some, I'd go after them.

Look what I found, but they're slightly more expensive :\

http://en-de.sennheiser.com/closed-headset-tv-radio-broadcast-hme-26

If I personally may suggest, You get the M-Audio Q40, and some external microphone, either the one that's gonna be stuck on Your chest, or one put near keyboard. You'll save a lot of cash and You're gonna have the best quality sound You can get.

Or try Your luck with those Senns.

Erm, mics cost like 3 euros?

Genius MIC-01C - about 2 euros.
Hama CS-461 - about 1,50 euros
Genius MIC-01A - around 3 euros

if You want normal quality:

Trust Starzz - 10 euros

and if You want some higher quality:

RODE SmartLav+ - about 50 euro

And that's about that. So headphones 90-100 euro + mic 3-50 euro. That's 150 euro. That's a lot less than You were about hit for Senn 1/0, which cost 250+ euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.