Status
Not open for further replies.

underbyte18

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
Just wondering if you guys ever used these. I started looking at them early last year, but opted out for a new video card instead. Now my roommate is getting annoyed by my 5.1 system and I need a good gaming headset.

So far, I have not heard anything bad about these except for the fact the mic is non removable. When I look around the forums I don't see anyone talking about these.

So pretty much all I want is a good gaming headphone/headset before Far Cry 2 comes.

(anyone know of the HD555 or HD595's? I have heard good things from them as well as the TekNmotion TM-PSX100A.)

gaming headsets, apart from the mic attached is just marketing.

the 595's are excellent, i use them and for games or music, they rock)in a mellow sort of way).

The 555's whilst different get alot of good reviews. there has been multiple threads about this topic in general, a quick google may or may not help.

underbyte18

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
Yup. Usually posting a thread is my last resort, but just wondering if anyone has used the pc350 before. Definitely it would be nice to have the mic detachable, but it shouldn't matter. I think I will go ahead and buy them tonight if no one else replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.