[SOLVED] Mouse sensitivity changing everytime I launch Valorant (only Valorant) ?

May 17, 2021
So the other day i deleted valorant on my HDD and re installed it on my SSD, i've never had this problem before but after i installed the game under SSD and tried to log in i noticed that everytime i log ingame my mouse sensitivity become way slower than normal but still having the same dpi, so i closed the game and it become normal again, it just happens when i launch the game. I can't play with my mouse sensitivity changing everytime i launch the game.

I even fully reformatted my pc and it still happening,and i know my mouse is not broken because i tried it on other games and it works completely fine, I'm using ROG Gladius and there was no profile for Valorant or something. Thank you for understanding

Colif

Win 11 Master
So the other day i deleted valorant on my HDD and re installed it on my SSD
how did you remove it from hdd? maybe there are some left overs conflicting with the version on ssd.
when you removed it did you also remove vanguard the 1st time?

i would uninstall it, make sure no trace of the game or anti cheat on PC, restart PC as this clears memory and then reinstall and see if it makes any difference.

May 17, 2021
how did you remove it from hdd? maybe there are some left overs conflicting with the version on ssd.
when you removed it did you also remove vanguard the 1st time?

i would uninstall it, make sure no trace of the game or anti cheat on PC, restart PC as this clears memory and then reinstall and see if it makes any difference.
I wanted valorant to load faster, when i reinstalled it on my ssd i didn't reinstall vanguard, just the game, i fully formatted everything on my pc
and the first thing i downloaded was valorant, but it's still there, i dont know what to do anymore

Have you tried asking Valorant support? Or asking at Valorant forum (if it has one)? If it is something caused by odd interaction between your mouse and the game chances are somebody else had the same problem and made a post about it there.

May 17, 2021
i reached out and they told me to reset the config files on valorant, i told them i resetted my whole pc and still didnt work
Have you tried asking Valorant support? Or asking at Valorant forum (if it has one)? If it is something caused by odd interaction between your mouse and the game chances are somebody else had the same problem and made a post about it there.

Colif

Win 11 Master
when you clean installed, was hdd in pc?

I wonder if vanguard is still running off the hdd, cause you removed game but not protection so perhaps?

this shows how to manually uninstall it.
https://support-valorant.riotgames....8213-Uninstalling-and-Disabling-Riot-Vanguard

You could try removing the game from ssd and then running the uninstall vanguard steps, restart PC to clean memory. And put it back on ssd again.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS