Sentey modular cables? (Help!)

kewlfox

Commendable
Jul 2, 2018
So, I found laying in a thrift store, a Sentey Metal Blade Power Modular (750W) psu for $15. I couldn't pass up that deal even though all that was included was a single modular cable with 3 molex connectors and one floppy. (there is also the standard MB 20+4 pin connector and CPU 4+4 pin 12V connector, but those are fixed, not modular).
is there any way I can get compatible modular cables, are the other branded ones like corsair and EVGA compatible, and if so are there cables that aren't the price of a brand new modular PSU? all I need are those 3 molex, 4 SATA, 8 pin pci for the gpu, and that's it.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
You can't mix cable brands. You must only use cables designed specifically for that PSU. There are many threads regarding the consequences of failing to pay heed to this.

Go here and contact the manufacturer about getting the proper cables.

http://www.sentey.com/en/mbp750-hm/

kewlfox

Commendable
Jul 2, 2018
The sites Recaptcha is out of date forcing me to not be able to submit a support form, does anyone know of any third party sellers with compatible cables? I would hate to throw away this perfectly good psu just because I don't have any cables.