Separate a BDC from a PDC

How can I identify if a server is either a BDC or a PDC????
I use Pcanywhere to access the servers....

OK, I found from the Server Manager the PDC...but all the others are registered as Wintows NT 4 Backup...
How can I tell if one of them is actually a BDC or just a member server?

backup means it is a BDC, you can have more than one BDC

You can also verify from the command line;

Net Accounts

You will see a value called 'Computer Role'.

--
Darren Hook
dhook@online.microsoft.com

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.