Serafim Claims 'World's First' With ODiN Projection Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just a personal quirk but I can't stand the feeling of continuously rubbing my hand or fingertips across hard surfaces. Can't really stand the feeling of my fingers rubbing over a real touchpad either. It's as bad as nails on a chalkboard for me. Sure I work on table tops or counter tops but I don't sit there and massage them either. No thanks. If I have room in a laptop bag/case for this touchpad projector, I have room for a mouse.

scififone

Reputable
Jul 10, 2014
I would love to know why the evoMouse, http://celluon.com/products_em_overview.php, out a few years ago it not considered the first projection mouse. It works on with the same tech, the sensors even look similar.

G

@scififone, agreed. Actually, they even sell projection keyboard/mouse cube combos for 50$ on some chinese import sites.

Sounds like another scam, where they take an existing product and do a group purchase.

SamQ

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
Queer layouts ... stupid chicklet keys ... and now typing in the dark. Is there no end of the assault on typing? < rolling eyes >

SamQ

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
Opps, my bad. This is a mouse (that takes up 3X the space of a regular mouse). And where do I click again? Oh yeah, I have to pick my hand up (hopefully not disturbing the cursor location) and tap the table somewhere else.

"With a traditional mouse, the wrist may be angled and the thumb typically "grips" the mouse. With the ODiN Aurora, the hand rests flat on the table ..."

If you're gripping the mouse and/or your hand isn't resting on the table with a regular mouse, you're holding it wrong, or you've got a terribly-designed mouse (go get a Logitech or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.