Question series of BSODs

The Vic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2020
so starting yesterday, i started getting a few BSODs whilst playing warzone with most of them 'memory management'. however, my situation detiorated to the point where i was copping them even whilst just browsing the web. it got to the stage where i had about 9 BSODs in about 5 mins, was a blast. off the top of my head i saw about 5 or so different error codes but mem management was the most frequent one.

then it got to the point where my PC couldnt even restart windows properly. i attempted to repair it in that blue screen loading part but upon restart that didn't work and the endless failed attempt at loading windows continued again. up to this point i had already tried the following and all had said no errors found:
-chkdsk
-sfc
-memory diagnostics

at my wits end, i just said stuff it im going to factory reset and wipe it all. but alas having done so just then, whilst i was downloading warzone (coincidence?) it crashed again with mem management BSOD. however, as mentioned above, i have copped several BSOD's when warzone wasn't running so again no idea if it's even relevant. ive checked that ive got the latest windows update and also same for all drivers. i cant even start a bonfire with my potato due to the current shortages lol.

i've just noticed that my mobo had a new driver update released last month and have just updated that but have no idea if that will actually be the source of my issue

specs:
-ryzen 5 3600
  • corsair vengeance 32gb
  • b450M PRO-m2 MAX
  • rx 570 8gb

any assistance is greatly appreciated