Question Serious cpu spikes. Please Help

mirojasiu

Prominent
Dec 17, 2018
Hello
I recently was just vrowsing the web, realising my laptop is way slower than usual.
I looked in task manager, my cpu was at 100% most of the time, wich usually did not happen.
I reverted my system to an older version, tried uninstalling cpu hungry apps, but still i was getting serious spikes.
Any help will be appreciated.

Schlachtwolf

Notable
Jun 22, 2019
Count Mike is spot on with Malware but I would also run CCleaner free version and clean the Registry too. My work colleague had a Laptop with an i5 running at 100% cpu and really slow. Cleaned the 500 odd issues found and it ran like a robbers dog once again. May not help but well worth a try.

mirojasiu

Prominent
Dec 17, 2018
Count Mike is spot on with Malware but I would also run CCleaner free version and clean the Registry too. My work colleague had a Laptop with an i5 running at 100% cpu and really slow. Cleaned the 500 odd issues found and it ran like a robbers dog once again. May not help but well worth a try.
I tried CCleaner but i dont know how to clean registry

Schlachtwolf

Notable
Jun 22, 2019
I tried CCleaner but i dont know how to clean registry
Easy on the main menu left side is 3rd down "Registry". click and then click "scan for issues". Better for Malware would be Malwarebytes which is also a free download. Many Antivirus programms only have a Malware side that is basic and not really very good.

mirojasiu

Prominent
Dec 17, 2018
Easy on the main menu left side is 3rd down "Registry". click and then click "scan for issues". Better for Malware would be Malwarebytes which is also a free download. Many Antivirus programms only have a Malware side that is basic and not really very good.
I tried registry and it did not work either.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS