Serious help needed

HbkMuzic

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
So I had issues lately when I connect my corsair PSU the system won't boot up, but when I connect a local PSU the system boots up but not evrytime though. Sometimes CPU fans spins a for a sec and stops . its just all random
Now yesterday PC didn't start up so I tried to remove everything and start again , now when I connect local PSU the CPU fan spins slowly without if even powering on the pc the plug is on , and when I connect the 24pin the CPU fan /psu fan/case fan all spins slowly this happens every time in the local PSU.
The corsair PSU also does the same thing but not always its just random

Am so confused I don't know what's happening
I have build couple of PCs on my own but I never had issues like this

My system
CPU: pentium g4560
Mobo: gigabyte h110m-s2
Ram-8gb
Gfx card: zotac gtx 1050ti oc 4gb
PSU: corsair CX 430v2
And a local psu 300w

When I had the issue where the psu fan spins for a sec stops I thought it was the Mobo fault coz I bridged the psu and the fan spins,but when I took it to the service center they showed it working. So I thought psu must have been damaged so I got it replaced ,still the same issue
But when I tries the local psu it worked.

Please help..

Dave8671

Distinguished
What do you mean by local and you bridged the PSU? Hmm its one of two things I think either the mobo is faulty or you PSU are partly dying. service center could test the PSU see if the power output is enough to power the system.

HbkMuzic

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
there's no brand name on the psu , very low cost too
I don't know if I said it correctly, connecting the green and black of the psu to see if its working or not using a paper clip, I he tried like 4 psu , only the local psu fan spins that too just random/ slowly

HbkMuzic

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015

I have checked the PSU using a multimeter ,they all gave correct voltages

Dave8671

Distinguished
I took what you posted for hardware and I added CD/DVD writer and a HDD. It only is 353w. corsair CX 430 can not boot the system have a tech check the motherboard or the CPU for issues. Look around the CPU socket is the capacitors cracked or enlarged in any way?