Serious keyboard problem

SeroChan

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2013
Either this became a faulty keyboard after a year or something went wrong, this issue just happened 10 minutes ago while playing LoL.

You see, I was typing inside the game when I noticed that the keyboard randomly capitalizes letters and numbers into symbols RANDOMLY

The mouse wasN't even functioning very well too as it seems to respond to another key.

Let me clarify this, when you normally push the number say, "1 2 3" but if you want a symbol you press "shift" and the number to do this " ! @ #"

For me what happens that it randomly types those symbols AND random CAPS going on, it seemed to have no problem when writing here, but when I go and write in the address bar of GOOGLE CHROME or anywhere, in a game...it happens.

Like this, "Hi my name is XYZ I'm from space dalOga and I'm 12#1@#423423 years old"

See those numbers and symbols? It happens when I type fast and I even tried to type slow, it also happens.

Thanks

Solution
First you need to eliminate the keyboard as being faulty by trying a different one, or trying that keyboard on another PC. Either way you'll know if it's a faulty keyboard. Don't post until you've tried that, there's no point.