Question Serious problem with AMD 6700xt

Feb 19, 2023
I built myPC back in August 2022. At this point i tried it all so i'm here asking fordesperate help, i have a huge problem in literally all games, since the first day. I have huge problems with pop-in objects and textures in ALL games, and in some of them unstable fps too. to do the simplest of an example, in GTA or RDR2 whenever i go straight with car or horses texture just POP in instead of loading slowly like they're supposed to, sometimes they just simply vanish with my mouse movement and reappear when i point at them, the GPU simply isn't as i saw on youtube videos with this same specs, not surprised that they can be fake benchmarks but the difference is simply too big to ignore the problem. On Fortnite my fps go from 120 to 20 every second and in performance mode too, it's almost unplayable. I really don't know what to do

Specs:
Gigabyte B550M DS3H
Ryzen 5 5600
RX 6700 XT 12 GB
Sharkoon SilentStorm 850W
2x 8GB sticks
Samsung 1TB

Feb 19, 2023
All of the components are new from amazon
The ssd now is 100gb free but had thiz problems since day one
ram usage in games doesn't go over 3/4gb, except for rdr2 that is a bit higher but still no problem since i have 12gb
GPU temp its at normal temperature, like 85/90° C in game

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
Did you do all the normal things? Totally fresh from scratch Windows install, installed all the drivers, chipset too? Did you try reseating the GPU and its cables?
Did you assemble the PC? Are memory sticks in the right slots? Did you read motherboard manual? Particularly the installation of components like CPU, RAM etc.

Feb 19, 2023
Did you do all the normal things? Totally fresh from scratch Windows install, installed all the drivers, chipset too? Did you try reseating the GPU and its cables?
Did you assemble the PC? Are memory sticks in the right slots? Did you read motherboard manual? Particularly the installation of components like CPU, RAM etc.
Yes i did all of this, I didn't assemble the PC, a PC store build, it's all in the right place

Feb 19, 2023
Not sure I would trust that PSU to be of good quality. I see you mentioned the GPU temps, but what about CPU?
Ye it WAS normal. Now for curiosity i checked the GPU temp while playing and its on 60°C on RDR2 and COD, also on Minecraft i noticed the GPU usage was unstable going from 40% to 60/70% then again to 40/50 all in a matter of seconds. What should I do?

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
Ye it WAS normal. Now for curiosity i checked the GPU temp while playing and its on 60°C on RDR2 and COD, also on Minecraft i noticed the GPU usage was unstable going from 40% to 60/70% then again to 40/50 all in a matter of seconds. What should I do?

I hear that is just what Minecraft does, it doesn't tax the GPU that much and the Java-version is supposedly even worse.
Since a PC store built it, can't you take it back so they can check on it? It doesn't sound like it's working right at all.