My pc spec:
MONITOR: DELL U2414H
MBO: GIGABYTE GA Z270X ULTRA GAMING
CPU: INTEL CORE I7 6700 NON K
GPU: ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING
PSU: THERMALTAKE 730W
RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB (2x8GB)
CPU COOLER: ENERMAX LIQMAX II 240

I recently bought assassins creed origins, so i download the game and start in game benchmark and i get poor performance as seen in pictures also there are the settings of game.I have the latest GPU drivers 436.48. And windows 10 was recently reinstalled so it is basically fresh. Windows is installed on nvme ssd aswell as uplay. Game is installed on hard drive. So am I spouse to bi getting that performance or am i missing something?

Solution
well it appears i won't be playing this game that sucks because i was thinking of buying doom when i bought this game and it would be worth so much more at least i would be able to play it. Thanks anyway!

Robert319

Reputable
Nov 4, 2016
Xdvp0Rs.png

cTvwTI1.png
CRgXFKf.png
wE7SDG3.png
UVqxh2Q.png
HowHvWB.png

there finaly

Robert319

Reputable
Nov 4, 2016
How are your temps? GPU and CPU while gaming and idle. You can monitor with hwmonitor and see min and max. Open it while you are in desktop and then open the game and play for 10 mins.

HWMONITOR

Also I am guessing that your 730w Thermaltake PSU is a bit aged (btw poor quality PSU)
so i ran in game benchmark for 15minutes these are results:
nztSh0Q.png

D1t3IwL.png

uOV1HIi.png

Ok, try using DDU in safe mode to remove and reinstall your drivers. Sometimes previous drivers leave junk in OS.

I do understand that you were expecting better (and you should) but please try also another game to see if there is also problem there.

Robert319

Reputable
Nov 4, 2016
well it appears i won't be playing this game that sucks because i was thinking of buying doom when i bought this game and it would be worth so much more at least i would be able to play it. Thanks anyway!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS