service about wow game

damon

Rastus wrote:
> > please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
> > world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
> > so on.....
>
> goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com

I couldn't belive it this week when I started getting spam whispers in
game!!

One said he provided a courteus service, $8.99 for 100 gold $17.99 for
200 gold. I may be wrong but it is slightly cheaper to buy 2 lots of
100 than it is to buy 1 lot of 200, Ok a penny but still, you't think
there would be a discount for buying 200.

Anyhoo, I don't see how spamming me while I am playing equates to any
sort of courtesy.

How do you report these people anyway?

Damon

Damon wrote:
> Rastus wrote:
>>> please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
>>> world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling
>>> and so on.....
>>
>> goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com
>
> I couldn't belive it this week when I started getting spam whispers in
> game!!
>
> One said he provided a courteus service, $8.99 for 100 gold $17.99 for
> 200 gold. I may be wrong but it is slightly cheaper to buy 2 lots of
> 100 than it is to buy 1 lot of 200, Ok a penny but still, you't think
> there would be a discount for buying 200.
>
> Anyhoo, I don't see how spamming me while I am playing equates to any
> sort of courtesy.
>
> How do you report these people anyway?
>
> Damon

Ingame Ticket to a GM

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
Moif: http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

LoRE

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2003

<yang_371@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
> world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
> so on.....

Buying Gold for irl dosh, or just as bad begging! are the 2 worst things
ever in online games.

Way to much scum about these days.

Rastus

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

> Buying Gold for irl dosh, or just as bad begging! are the 2 worst things
> ever in online games.
>
> Way to much scum about these days.

Heh - I just think they are arseholes because they are unproffessional.

If they learned english, put up a proper site that can process CC and didn't
go spamming everywhere I wouldn't mind. It seems every gold farmer in China
thinks they have what it takes to be an online entrepeneur when all they are
really capable of is the mindless drudgery serfdom part.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS