Question Service Host Using 70% of my 16Mo

Oct 13, 2019
I've seen other people with that kind of issues, and I've tried many things, but I'm out of options so here's my post looking for some help.

I'm on Windows 10 with a 16Go of RAM, and as soon as my computer starts, I see A LOT of Service Host pop up in my task manager, with an average of 10Mo of memory use each. Not a big deal so far.

But after a couple of minutes of doing my own stuff ( in that case, programming on Eclipse or playing some video games, without doing anything too heavy ), they go up to 80-90Mo each ! Considering I have about 120 different " Service Host ", my Memory goes straight to 70-80% !

I've tried different fixes, from the nsfscan followed by a Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

I've tried to get rid of specific services, like SuperFetch and Windows Event Log, and it didn't make much of a difference.

I'm welcoming any suggestions !

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Oct 13, 2019
For additionnal information :
I've just turned on the computer, run an antivirus scan, and after 30 minutes ( scan has been over for a while) of being idle, this is what the task manager looks like

/imgur.com/a/rxUhSKh