Service Pack 2 Problem

Hi All: I just downloaded and installed Service PAck 2 for XP Home.
Looks okay but it launches windows explorer and shows my documents at
startup. How do I change this setting?

JS

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:37:13 GMT, Finite Guy
<finitetheelement.guy@verizon.net> wrote:

>Hi All: I just downloaded and installed Service PAck 2 for XP Home.
>Looks okay but it launches windows explorer and shows my documents at
>startup. How do I change this setting?

Add this to a desktop shortcut C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE /n,/e,C:\

That does absoluterly nothing