Service Pack 2

Just loaded it and have a small problem. As we use third party anti-virus
and HW Firewall we get Security Center warnings concerning those items, as
tehy are not turned on in XP. How do you inhibit it poping up?
Thanks
Kalevi

Hi

Try this:

Go to Control Panel>Security Center and click on 'Change the way Security
Center alerts me'. Change the appropriate options in there.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User