Service Pack 4 will not install

Hello Everyone

I am trying to install Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server when I run the full 129mb file for W2kSP4 I run after the inventory I get the C:\ARCSETUP.exe is in use and will not run the service I have rebooting the server and looking the services to stop it but no look

Any help much appericated

Thanks in advanced

On Mon, 10 May 2004 09:11:08 -0700, Lee Boden

>Hello Everyone
>
>I am trying to install Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server when I run the full 129mb file for W2kSP4 I run after the inventory I get the C:\ARCSETUP.exe is in use and will not run the service I have rebooting the server and looking the services to stop it but no look
>
>Any help much appericated
>
>Thanks in advanced

Are you sure an antivirus isn't interferring?

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com