Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2019
So I really enjoy building PCs is there anywhere online that I can offer that as a service? Building PCs for people I know there are tons of websites that offer this but just curious

Solution
So I really enjoy building PCs is there anywhere online that I can offer that as a service? Building PCs for people I know there are tons of websites that offer this but just curious

Craigslist, local bulletin boards in coffee shops and such. There were ads for some handyman type app that could be used for this but I can't remember the name of it.

Keep in mind there will probably be a dozen or so other local people doing the same thing you are, craigslist usually has a ton of spam for computer services in the sale section.

OldSurferDude

Reputable
May 18, 2019
There are volunteer groups that teach people how to fix things: Fixit Clinic, Repair Cafe Your skills will easily translate to other devices. These groups teach people how to fix their own stuff ... you could be a mentor. The more stuff we keep out of the landfill, the longer we can stay on this planet.

Craigslist, local bulletin boards in coffee shops and such. There were ads for some handyman type app that could be used for this but I can't remember the name of it.

Keep in mind there will probably be a dozen or so other local people doing the same thing you are, craigslist usually has a ton of spam for computer services in the sale section.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.