Hi group,

How can I set a default wallpaper to all users on a computer?

Thanks,
Rodolfo Fontes

You can set that as a Group Policy in AD.

"Rodolfo Fontes" <rodolfofontes@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> How can I set a default wallpaper to all users on a computer?
>
> Thanks,
> Rodolfo Fontes

Sean

I'm having the same difficulty. I was under the impression this could be
accomplished in the registry in Windows 2000. I would like everyone who logs
into my computer to see my background...