Set Wallpaper on Login

Sarge

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2004

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a utility that can set the ScreenSaver on logon.
Forget about Group Policy I know that is the best way to achieve this - but
its not relevant for my needs.
I can create a regedit file to point to change the registry settings to
select the required ScreenSaver but that is not effective unless it gets SET
into the current profile.

I just need a utility that I can put in Startup folder or logn script that
sets the Screensaver.

TIA

Sarge

Sarge