Setting up a 2nd netpassport acct.

I have a passport account & would like to set one up for my mother. She has a
MSN
mail account. When I set up mine a 2nd email address was necessary. My
question is this can she use my 2nd address or will she need one of her own?

--
Usually my PC's biggest bug is me!

Greetings Robert,

If she has a MSN Mail account, she can simply use that to sign-in.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"robert l" <robertl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a passport account & would like to set one up for my mother. She has a
> MSN
> mail account. When I set up mine a 2nd email address was necessary. My
> question is this can she use my 2nd address or will she need one of her own?
>
> --
> Usually my PC's biggest bug is me!

Mr. Kay thank you very much for your reply& Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
to you!

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings Robert,
>
> If she has a MSN Mail account, she can simply use that to sign-in.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "robert l" <robertl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a passport account & would like to set one up for my mother. She has a
> > MSN
> > mail account. When I set up mine a 2nd email address was necessary. My
> > question is this can she use my 2nd address or will she need one of her own?
> >
> > --
> > Usually my PC's biggest bug is me!

You too =)