[SOLVED] Setting up a new keyboard device H500M ?

sader604

Reputable
Sep 24, 2018
I recently installed a game that had problems with my virtual joystick driver, before i found the solution (which was uninstalling the vjoy) i noticed i've got another [input] device showing as "keyboard" that's called H500M ?

My case is coolermaster H500M, tried ejecting the device / removing it but after restart it just set it up once again, i'm wondering if something broke with windows or perhaps it's some virus?

Solution
it has to be something to do with Masterplus as why else would you install drivers for a case?
PC has no idea what case you have unless you installed it.
Masterplus does cover Cooler master keyboards as well as Mice, headphones, cooling fans and their cases.
Its likely you have a H500M mouse as well if you look.
Corsair Icue does similar, seems the launchers for hardware devices include drivers for all their stuff
I would just ignore it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
it has to be something to do with Masterplus as why else would you install drivers for a case?
PC has no idea what case you have unless you installed it.
Masterplus does cover Cooler master keyboards as well as Mice, headphones, cooling fans and their cases.
Its likely you have a H500M mouse as well if you look.
Corsair Icue does similar, seems the launchers for hardware devices include drivers for all their stuff
I would just ignore it.

Solution